so please make sure to take some time to review them.
Casio Men's PAW1500T-7V Pathfinder Multi-Band Solar Atomic Ultimate Watch
- Quartz movement
- Tough Solar Power; shock Resistant; auto EL backlight with Afterglow
- World Time - 29 times zones (30 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- Water resistant up to 660 feet (200 M)
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
At Zookt you can instantly win a brand new Casio Men's PAW1500T-7V Pathfinder Multi-Band Solar Atomic Ultimate Watch, just by playing one of our classic games. There are no gimmicks or continual up-bidding -- just use Zooks (our online currency) to join a game for the product you want. There are many ways to collect Zooks, you can win them, earn them or buy them. First time? That's okay, you can learn more about how Zookt works.
The altimeter offers 5-meter measurements from -700 to 10,000 meters, and it can store altitude, month, date and time data, provide tendency and differential graphs, track cumulative ascent/descent, and sound an alarm when you reach a specified altitude. The watch also has a digital compass with 16 points of measurement displayed on the dial face. Other environmental and timekeeping features include:
- Barometer with atmospheric pressure tendency/differential graphics
- World Time: 29 times zones (30 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 5 daily alarms
- 1/100 second stopwatch with 24-hour capacity and elapsed/split time modes and 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer with 60-minute range
- Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
This multi-band radio-controlled watch receives a time calibration signal transmitted from several locations across the globe (the U.S., UK, Germany, and Japan), and it has an auto receive function (up to 6 times per day). You can choose to automatically receive this signal four times a day, or manually update the watch to the atomic clock.