Or use your email adress:Forgot Password?
- We have taken Zookt Bingo and given it a Zookt twist!
- The objective is to match and mark on your card the unique pattern per player that is displayed and call Zookt Bingo at the right time.
- Everyone is familiar with the classic rules, but we have made some slight modifications to ensure that each game has only one winner. After all, you don’t want to share your prize with anyone else!
- Every player gets one card.
- The large button at the top of the screen is what you click in order to call Zookt Bingo.
- In the top right corner you will see the three leading players during the game, and the number of balls they still need in order to call Zookt Bingo.
- Before the start of the game, a unique pattern to match will randomly be assigned to each player, which is shown in the top left corner. This is the pattern you have to match and mark on your card in order to win. This will ensure one winner per game.
Here’s where things get a bit different:
- If you call bingo without matching the pattern exactly, you automatically lose the game.
- If you wait until after the next ball has been pulled to call bingo, you automatically lose the game.
- When you match the pattern of the game, you must call bingo immediately, before the next ball is drawn. If you call it too late, you automatically lose the game.
- Be certain your pattern is correctly matched on your card before you call Zookt Bingo.